Tuition Discount Programs
Need financial help to attain your degree? Be sure to complete a FASFA application first, then check out the tuition discount programs offered at PCCUA!
If you are a 2017 high school graduate, take one class Free on us! You can also take a 2nd class at 25% off. But, if you have an ACT composite of 23 or higher, take two class for Free!
To be eligible for Take One On US, students must exhaust Federal aid.
Take a free class on us and see where it takes you!
College Students, home for the summer? Have an ACT composite score of 23?
Take TWO classes (tuition free). Must enroll in two classes (6 hours).
Who is Eligible? Every person who has graduated from an Arkansas high school, Arkansas homeschool or GED program, or anyone who has a high school diploma and has lived in Arkansas for the last three years.
Students must enroll in a high demand or STEM program and complete the FASFA. This is for students who have not already earned a bachelor degree or an associate degree.
How do I apply? Complete the application on the Youniversal system. The scholarship will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis and will allow for part-time enrollment.
Ever student must receive monthly mentoring, complete 15 hours of community service per semester, and maintain satisfactory academic progress. Once a student becomes a graduate, he/she must work in Arkansas for three (3) years.
Deadline to apply is July 1.
Arkansas or Phillips County high school graduates are eligible for the Great River Promise. Students who meet the stated criteria will be able to attend Phillips Community College with college tuition and mandatory fees paid.
- Attend 4 years at an Arkansas or Phillips County high school
- Graduate with a high school diploma, beginning with 2010 graduates
- Achieve high school attendance requirements for 4 years of high school
- Have no drug or DUI offenses
- Exhaust all other scholarship and financial aid programs first
- Deadline for the State of Arkansas scholarships: June 1st
- Must enroll fall semester following high school graduation
- Be accepted as a PCCUA student and complete a PCCUA scholarship application
Financial Aid Specialist
Phone: (870) 946-3506, Ext. 1607
Scholarship Coordinator/HR Specialist
Helena-West Helena Campus
Phone: (870) 338-6474, Ext. 1240